Tinnitus support group
Location:The Business Centre
2 Cattedown road
- Find an event in your area
Plymouth tinnitus support group
Tinnitus typically affects 1 in every 10 of the population. Most people who suffer from the symptoms of tinnitus believe that ‘nothing can be done’ or that ‘they have to live with it’.
This is simply not the case and we can share information and strategies to help individuals to better manage their symptoms over time.
Our support group aims to share:
- A greater understanding of tinnitus and its effect on those who experience tinnitus.
- Current, up to date information and knowledgeable support.
- A friendly, informal and supportive atmosphere.
- Shared personal experiences of living well with tinnitus.
- Technology and tinnitus management updates.
- Ongoing support and encouragement in living with tinnitus.
- Local knowledge of external support services.
- Confidential professional support.
About the host
Alan Stokes is experienced in helping those who suffer from Tinnitus & Hearing loss and works closely with a local audiology specialist. In the group there is access to a wide range of information and peer support which has benefitted many of the members in adjusting to living with a hearing condition Please contact Alan if you have any questions.
I have had insomnia for many years but the problem has escalated in recent months with me either being unable to sleep...
So I have been having difficulties since i met my husband, not that he is the root of the problem you must understand!...
I had been smoking for 30 years so well and truly needed to stop. Tried every single aid on the market available to me...