Tinnitus support group
Location:The Business Centre
2 Cattedown road
- Find an event in your area
Plymouth tinnitus support group
Tinnitus typically affects 1 in every 10 of the population. Most people who suffer from the symptoms of tinnitus believe that ‘nothing can be done’ or that ‘they have to live with it’.
This is simply not the case and we can share information and strategies to help individuals to better manage their symptoms over time.
Our support group aims to share:
- A greater understanding of tinnitus and its effect on those who experience tinnitus.
- Current, up to date information and knowledgeable support.
- A friendly, informal and supportive atmosphere.
- Shared personal experiences of living well with tinnitus.
- Technology and tinnitus management updates.
- Ongoing support and encouragement in living with tinnitus.
- Local knowledge of external support services.
- Confidential professional support.
About the host
Alan Stokes is experienced in helping those who suffer from Tinnitus & Hearing loss and works closely with a local audiology specialist. In the group there is access to a wide range of information and peer support which has benefitted many of the members in adjusting to living with a hearing condition Please contact Alan if you have any questions.
I saw a hypnotherapist last year. I had an irrational fear of dogs which was worsening and affecting my daily...
I've been scared of flying since I was young and I really wanted to find out if hypnotherapy would work. I was...
I had it all. I was just after getting married, I had a good family, friends, a great social life, a well paid...