Teaching/support group for 'lost' or depressed young adults and teens
- Find an event in your area
Under 25 and feel lost or different?
Do you have deep spiritual feeling and talents but cannot understand life or get it to work for you? Want to learn about how we are creators of our reality? Learn what reality is, our connections, how open up to our spiritual talents, how to address the problems that we face and what it means to be spiritual in a physical world.
This group will consist of a mix of self-hypnosis visualisations, NLP exercises, teaching, discussions and a whole lot more. A fun and informal event. Come to a place to meet like-minded people who understand and mirror your journey.
NB: Sometimes such children and adults are referred to as "Indigo Children" and will have some but not necessarily all of these traits:
- creative, with an artistic flair for music, dance jewellery making, poetry
- prone to addictions
- an "old soul" - as if they’re 13 going on 43
- intuitive or psychic, possibly with a history of seeing angels or deceased people
- an isolationist, either through aggressive acting-out or through fragile introversion
- independent and proud, even if they’re constantly asking you for money
- possess a deep desire to help the world in a big way
- wavers between low self-esteem and grandiosity
- bores easily
- has probably been diagnosed as having ADD, ADHD or Autism
- prone to insomnia, restless sleep, nightmares or difficulty/fear of falling asleep
- has a history of depression, or even suicidal thoughts or attempts
- looks for real, deep and lasting friendships
- easily bonds with plants or animals.
If you feel this course/group may help you or someone you know, please contact me to show interest. If you know someone that would benefit from this please forward my details on to them.
About the host
The work that I do with my clients is entirely solution focused. My aim is to coach and empower the client to find the qualities that they have inside but are being over looked or forgotten. I work intuitively, whilst employing a range of recognised tools and techniques including Mindfulness, NLP, CBT and EMT in order to enhance my work.
I've been scared of flying since I was young and I really wanted to find out if hypnotherapy would work. I was...
I had it all. I was just after getting married, I had a good family, friends, a great social life, a well paid...
Experiencing a healthy apprehension before doing something is a feeling most people deal with from time to time,...