Supervision with free 2 hours of demonstrations and practice
Date & Time:10th December 2016, 10am - 4pm
Location:The Angel Hotel
143 Regent Street
Royal Leamington Spa
- Find an event in your area
The supervision event to join!
This event is run by a GHR accredited training provider.
- Included is a free two hour session (10am until noon) with a demonstration of glove anaesthesia.
- Plus I will include playing a video recording of a surgical operation (thyroidectomy) using the technique.
- Time permitting I will demonstrate a Pain Reduction Technique.
You will have the opportunity to practise these. Copies of my material will be available only to those attending the demonstrations.
The morning event is only available to those also attending supervision.
On this day we have our awesome best Christmas outfit or jumper competition with fantastic prizes.
Note plural on prizes. You have to be in it to win it!
Places are very limited due to venue room capacity.
Newly qualified hypnotherapists are required to attend four supervision sessions or peer support events annually during their first two years of practice and John’s events are an excellent way to further build your confidence, skills and to meet with fellow hypnotherapists and build a network of contacts across the UK and overseas. This complies and exceeds the criteria set by the GHR (General Hypnotherapy Register).
These days are open to anyone from any school and as well as sharing information and ideas, you can receive advice and support on all things hypnotic!
If you have a video recording you believe would be of interest, please contact me to discuss sharing this.
Our December event will run from 10.00am until 4.00pm.
Lunch is included as is tea, coffee, biscuits and chocolate.
Please choose a payment option:
- Pay on arrival or pay as you book.
- Pay on arrival - just send me an email to confirm your attendance.
- Alternatively PayPal is available.
This will be refunded in full if cancelled before 8th December. Cancellations on or after the 8th are non-refundable.
You may claim six hours CPD and three hours supervision.
Confirmation of attendance and receipts are issued at all events.
Past presentations include:
- professional CD recording
- social Media
- online marketing
- optimised websites and video production
- rapid inductions
- gestalt therapy techniques
- weight e.g. reducing and removing food cravings and more...
- fast phobia and rewind technique
- website optimisation
- NLP including swish pattern and distance swish and new behaviour techniques
- age regression
About the host
Your host John (that's me) has many years of experience both as a hypnotherapist and as a trainer. My training school was accredited in 2006 by the GHR and reassessed and validated in 2015 to comply with conditions of the CNHC.
GHSc and ACCPH accredited training provider.
UK learning provider number 10048797 UKLP.
Experiencing a healthy apprehension before doing something is a feeling most people deal with from time to time,...
I have smoked for over 20 years. I have been very unhappy with my life, for the last year and I am trying to give...
Since having hypnotherapy my mind has settled, calmer way of thinking. My enthusiasm for life has increased, I'm...