Slim Programme - workshop
Location:Holiday Inn, Sutton
- Find an event in your area
Slim Programme (workshop)
- Are you fed up with being overweight?
- Are you fed up with Dieting?
- Are you fed up of depriving yourself of Yummy foods?
- Would you like to learn a new way to lose weight without dieting?
If the answer to these questions is “YES” then this is the workshop for you.
This 2 day workshop is NOT about dieting.
This course will teach you the difference that makes the difference in terms of weight loss.
You may be surprised to learn that you can lose weight by eating normal food. We will give you the tools so that you naturally will eat less, will feel less hungry, and will get the body that you desire. We will help you to transform “overweight” thinking into “SLIM” thinking.
WHAT MAKES THIS WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAMME DIFFERENT?
This 2 day SLIM workshop will help you achieve weight loss without the pain of dieting by:
- providing you with the secrets of how your body works to process food and release fat
- Retraining your brain in relationship to food, exercise and your lifestyle
- giving you the skills and understanding to lose weight sensibly and maintain your weight loss without dieting.
This life changing two days will alter your perception of “dieting” and will utilize nutritional expertise, combined with Hypnotherapy and NLP (Neuro-linguistic programming) to help you create long lasting weight loss comfortably and with ease.
Course is valued at £298.99 in total.
Early bird booking offer if booked and paid for by 20th January 2012 is ONLY £99.00 for 2 days of innovative training, showing you how to lose and maintain weight without having to resort to dieting.
Early Bird offer includes:
Two day training package valued at £298.99
Comprehensive training manual
All refreshments (except lunch)
Bonus 30 minute 1-1 private coaching call after the course to support you in your weight loss journey
CONTACT details - Alma on 01737 812498 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our Blog: http://bit.ly/yTXmWd
So I have been having difficulties since i met my husband, not that he is the root of the problem you must...
I had it all. I was just after getting married, I had a good family, friends, a great social life, a well paid...
I was a smoker for 7 years from my teens to now at 21 I had tried quitting many times be it with NRT or ecigs none...