Date & Time:22nd April 2017, 9.30am - 5pm
Location:The Raven Hotel
- Find an event in your area
Did you know that you are already performing self-hypnosis on a regular basis?
Unfortunately, many of us do this in a negative way, which can hinder us and sabotage our goals. However if you don't know what you are doing wrong, how can you change your natural negative self-hypnosis into intended positive self-hypnosis?
How would you like to be able to:
- sleep better
- manage and overcome stress
- achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- increase your confidence
- let go of pain
- gain better focus and direction
- learn an amazing life skill that can be applied to many different areas of your life
- learn skills that you can use immediately and will last you a lifetime!
On this one day course, you will find out:
- about the history of hypnosis
- misconceptions and myths of hypnosis
- what hypnosis is
- what hypnosis isn't
- how self-hypnosis works
- how to plan your powerful hypnotic programmes
- how to take yourself into hypnosis
- different ways to deliver your life enhancing self-hypnosis programmes
- powerful visualisation/hypnosis techniques to assist with direction and focus
- how to make wonderful and beneficial changes to your life
- and much much more!
You will also experience hypnosis sessions during the day and you will receive a PDF manual after the course so that you don't forget anything!
This course is very much research and evidence based, so if you think I will be talking about the subconscious mind and trance states then this is probably not the course for you.
No previous experience is necessary however, and all that I ask of you is that you bring lots of enthusiasm and an open mind!
The price for this one day course is just £95 but contact me now to register your interest and take advantage of the early bird offer of just £75!
About the host
I retrained as a hypnotherapist in 2009/10 and, unusually, became a full-time hypnotherapist in 2013.
I specialise in anxiety related issues such as phobias, fears and general anxiety disorders, and have a special interest in IBS, as I have this myself.
I am also CPD officer for the Professional Hypnotherapy Network.
I had it all. I was just after getting married, I had a good family, friends, a great social life, a well paid...
I have had insomnia for many years but the problem has escalated in recent months with me either being unable to...
So I have been having difficulties since i met my husband, not that he is the root of the problem you must...