Parts Therapy with Roy Hunter
Date & Time:19th - 20th October 2017, 9am - 5.15pm
- Find an event in your area
The objectives of the workshop are to learn:
- What Parts Therapy is.
- When to use parts therapy.
- Why parts therapy is best for some clients.
- How to use parts therapy (complete step-by-step process).
- How to explain parts therapy to your clients, and why such explanation is needed.
- Why it is so important to be an objective mediator.
- How to avoid inappropriate leading, and the potential consequences of not doing so.
- Why Roy Hunter added an important update on the Tebbetts Methods.
- How to avoid common pitfalls that could put clients farther away from success.
- Important background information.
- Proper Preparation: Defining Client-centred Parts Therapy; Explain Parts Therapy to the Client; Deepen Appropriately; Establish a Safe Place; Establish (or Confirm) Finger Responses; Verify Hypnotic Depth.
- The 11-Step Process: An in-depth presentation of each of the 11 steps of the entire parts therapy process, potential detours and how to deal with them.
- Role play exercises for each of the 11 steps.
- Concluding the session.
- Supervised practice sessions.
- Potential pitfalls and other concerns.
- New Frontiers (time permitting): Spiritual potential and more…
Participants will have break-away practice sessions during the course of the workshop. Refreshment breaks will be scheduled in during each day. A certificate of professional education in parts therapy will be provided to all who attend both days.
About the host
My name is Pete Bateman I am part of Hampshire Hypnotherapy with my partner Lorraine Gleeson.
As well as seeing clients one to one and some group work, I also help out at times with Lorraine and run the occasional workshop on recording and also host the Parts Therapy workshops for Roy Hunter.
My hypnotherapist has changed my life. After years of struggling with weight management the hypno band and the...
I have been suffering from anxiety and panic attacks for a long time, which I felt I was coping with. However, a...
I had it all. I was just after getting married, I had a good family, friends, a great social life, a well paid...