Parts Therapy with Roy Hunter
Date & Time:19th - 20th October 2017, 9am - 5.15pm
- Find an event in your area
The objectives of the workshop are to learn:
- What Parts Therapy is.
- When to use parts therapy.
- Why parts therapy is best for some clients.
- How to use parts therapy (complete step-by-step process).
- How to explain parts therapy to your clients, and why such explanation is needed.
- Why it is so important to be an objective mediator.
- How to avoid inappropriate leading, and the potential consequences of not doing so.
- Why Roy Hunter added an important update on the Tebbetts Methods.
- How to avoid common pitfalls that could put clients farther away from success.
- Important background information.
- Proper Preparation: Defining Client-centred Parts Therapy; Explain Parts Therapy to the Client; Deepen Appropriately; Establish a Safe Place; Establish (or Confirm) Finger Responses; Verify Hypnotic Depth.
- The 11-Step Process: An in-depth presentation of each of the 11 steps of the entire parts therapy process, potential detours and how to deal with them.
- Role play exercises for each of the 11 steps.
- Concluding the session.
- Supervised practice sessions.
- Potential pitfalls and other concerns.
- New Frontiers (time permitting): Spiritual potential and more…
Participants will have break-away practice sessions during the course of the workshop. Refreshment breaks will be scheduled in during each day. A certificate of professional education in parts therapy will be provided to all who attend both days.
About the host
My name is Pete Bateman I am part of Hampshire Hypnotherapy with my partner Lorraine Gleeson.
As well as seeing clients one to one and some group work, I also help out at times with Lorraine and run the occasional workshop on recording and also host the Parts Therapy workshops for Roy Hunter.
I have had insomnia for many years but the problem has escalated in recent months with me either being unable to...
I've always been anxious and I wanted some more confidence. I decided to go and see a hypnotherapist, and...
Since having hypnotherapy my mind has settled, calmer way of thinking. My enthusiasm for life has increased, I'm...