Pain management/control with hypnosis
Date & Time:4th August 2018, 9.30am - 4.30pm
Cost:£150.00 or purchase my Training Manual for only £55.00
Location:The Angel Hotel
143 Regent Street
- Find an event in your area
Join me for a great practical day learning how to help clients reduce/manage and or deal with pain.
The day covers:
- Pain and the right way to treat it.
- How to gain permission from the subconscious mind.
- Pain and what it can be.
- What is the pain telling us?
- Different types of pain - Acute, Chronic, Psychosomatic, Psychological.
- Pain and the different causes.
- Pain complimentary methods.
- Gain confidence in Hypnosis to deal with pain.
- Phantom limb pain and how to deal with it.
- Primary and secondary gains, and how they can be a barrier to clients goal.
- Inductions and level of trance to use and not to use.
- How to uncover cause of pain. Pain in the neck? Client realisation.
- How to safely reduce pain.
- Control panel.
- Glove anaesthesia.
- Self-healing using your own mind
- Negotiate with the pain.
- Instant analgesia for children.
- Sub-modality changes to reduce/remove the pain.
- Gestalt therapy to communicate with pain.
- Eye movement therapy for pain relief/removal (not included in the manual).
- Copy of my own induction and deepener.
- Watch many live demonstrations and practise with fellow delegates.
The day involves many live demonstrations (no DVD or videos or slides) of my chosen methods. We will spend about 10% of the day discussing the material with 90% being spent on demonstrating the practical uses of the various techniques. We learn better by watching and doing, so time will be allowed for some practise. This is a busy and full and fulfilling day.
What you will get:
- A course ring binder c/w protective sleeves for your notes.
- A clipboard, quality pen, highlighter.
- Course notes as hand-outs.
- An E File with full content plus free bonus material after the event.
- The confidence and ability to help clients overcome pain.
- Regular supplies of tea/coffee/biscuits. Including lunch.
The award: A Diploma in Pain Management Therapy.
Venue: The Angel Hotel, 143 Regent Street Leamington Spa Warwickshire CV32 4NZ Tel; 01926 881296. Times are 09.30 start & end before 17.00.
Alternatively if you are unable to join us, you can purchase my Hypnotherapists Pain Control Manual in PDF format for £55.00 (No training or diploma included). You must be a qualified hypnotherapist to purchase this manual. Contact me for details.
About the host
Your host John (That's me) has many years of experience both as a Hypnotherapist and as a Trainer.
My training school was accredited back in 2006 by the GHR so at least you know I have been checked out.
On my events I promise to look after you and share as much as I can in the time allotted.
I've always been anxious and I wanted some more confidence. I decided to go and see a hypnotherapist, and...
I have benefited greatly from my experience of CBT and hypnotherapy. It has helped me deal with long standing...
My hypnotherapist has changed my life. After years of struggling with weight management the hypno band and the...