Pain management/control with hypnosis
Date & Time:4th August 2018, 10am - 5pm
Cost:£165.00 or purchase my Training Manual for only £55.00
Location:The Premier Inn
Centraal Park Drive
- Find an event in your area
Join me for a great practical day learning how to help clients reduce/manage and or deal with pain.
The day covers:
- Pain and the right way to treat it.
- How to gain permission from the subconscious mind.
- Pain and what it can be.
- What is the pain telling us?
- Different types of pain - Acute, Chronic, Psychosomatic, Psychological.
- Pain and the different causes.
- Pain complimentary methods.
- Gain confidence in Hypnosis to deal with pain.
- Phantom limb pain and how to deal with it.
- Primary and secondary gains, and how they can be a barrier to clients goal.
- Inductions and level of trance to use and not to use.
- How to uncover cause of pain. Pain in the neck? Client realisation.
- How to safely reduce pain.
- Control panel.
- Glove anaesthesia.
- Self-healing using your own mind
- Negotiate with the pain.
- Instant analgesia for children.
- Sub-modality changes to reduce/remove the pain.
- Gestalt therapy to communicate with pain.
- Eye movement therapy for pain relief/removal (not included in the manual).
- Copy of my own induction and deepener.
- Watch many live demonstrations and practise with fellow delegates.
The day involves many live demonstrations (no DVD or videos or slides) of my chosen methods. We will spend about 10% of the day discussing the material with 90% being spent on demonstrating the practical uses of the various techniques. We learn better by watching and doing, so time will be allowed for some practise. This is a busy and full and fulfilling day.
What you will get:
- A course ring binder c/w protective sleeves for your notes.
- A clipboard, quality pen, highlighter.
- Course notes as hand-outs.
- An E File with full content plus free bonus material after the event.
- The confidence and ability to help clients overcome pain.
- Regular supplies of tea/coffee/biscuits. Including lunch.
The award: A Diploma in Pain Management Therapy.
Venue: The Angel Hotel, 143 Regent Street Leamington Spa Warwickshire CV32 4NZ Tel; 01926 881296. Times are 09.30 start & end before 17.00.
Alternatively if you are unable to join us, you can purchase my Hypnotherapists Pain Control Manual in PDF format for £55.00 (No training or diploma included). You must be a qualified hypnotherapist to purchase this manual. Contact me for details.
About the host
Your host John (That's me) has many years of experience both as a Hypnotherapist and as a Trainer.
My training school was accredited back in 2006 by the GHR so at least you know I have been checked out.
On my events I promise to look after you and share as much as I can in the time allotted.
My hypnotherapist has changed my life. After years of struggling with weight management the hypno band and the...
I contacted Hazel for help as my husband, Brian, had reached the end of his tether. He was very depressed, he...
I had been smoking for 30 years so well and truly needed to stop. Tried every single aid on the market available...