One day TFT algorithm practitioner tapping training
Date & Time:21st January 2018, 9.30am - 5.30pm
Location:Abbey Place Clinic
5, The Chapel
- Find an event in your area
Marcia Tillman is an approved TFT algorithm trainer and trained under the supervision of Dr Roger Callahan the creator of TFT. TFT is the original EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique).
Thought Field Therapy:
- Has no adverse side effects.
- Does not require the individual to talk about their problem, something that often causes considerable distress or embarrassment and which discourages many from seeking treatment in the first place.
- Is an extremely efficient treatment - times of 10 minutes or less is not uncommon.
- Can be used in conjunction with, or to enhance other therapies and treatments.
- Gives individuals a fantastic tool for life’s problems – a simple way to gain freedom.
- Can be used on all ages from babies to mature individuals.
- Individuals don’t have to believe in TFT for it to be successful.
- Using TFT algorithms alone gives a success rate of around 80%. Individual diagnosis by a diagnostically-trained practitioner raises this figure to around 90- 95%. With the use of Voice Technology™ the success rate approaches the ultimate.
Your training fee is £250 and the one day accredited training fee includes:
- TFT algorithm tuition.
- TFT evidence and observations manual.
- 'Stop the Nightmares of Trauma' ebook by Dr Roger Callahan.
- Light refreshments over the two days.
- Eligibility to join ACEP - The Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology.
- Marking of your three case studies (required for your certification).
To find out more please visit http://www.tft-training.com/TFT_training/Training_Info
About the host
Marcia Tillman Bsc (Hons) is a counsellor, hypnotherapist, trainer and supervisor. She has over 15 years experience as a therapist working with a variety of issues and eight years experience as a trainer.
I have smoked for over 20 years. I have been very unhappy with my life, for the last year and I am trying to give...
I had hypnotherapy to quit smoking - it was the best thing I could have done! I think it helped that I had come to...
I have had insomnia for many years but the problem has escalated in recent months with me either being unable to...