Natal hypnotherapy birth preparation workshops
Location:Gisborough Hall Hotel
- Find an event in your area
Prepare for birth with natal hypnotherapy in the beautiful four star Gisborough Hall Hotel, nestling on the edge of the North York Moors National Park and stunning coastline.
Day one - Natural pain relief
- Reducing fear and anxiety during the birth.
- Natural ways to work with your body to reduce pain in birth.
- Self-hypnosis skills to overcome fear.
- Effective breathing.
- Rapid trigger techniques to enter deep relaxation.
- Adrenaline release technique.
- Ways the birth partner can help the woman achieve a deeply relaxed state.
Day two - Practical birth preparation
A very practical day to help you prepare both physically, mentally and emotionally for the birth.
- Be taken step by step through the birthing process from a physical as well as emotional perspective.
- Learn practical tools and techniques to work with your body in the most effective way.
- Understand the use and power of massage, water and other comfort measures in labour.
- Gain a clear understanding of birthing of hormones and how you can work with them for a better labour experience.
- A special session for fathers/birth partners; helps them prepare appropriate questions for the medical team and plan the best support and comfort measures for the mother.
About the host
Course is taught by a fully licensed natal hypnotherapy practitioner.
Relevant qualifications: Natal hypnotherapy practitioner, diploma in hypnotherapy and counselling, diploma in psychotherapeutic counselling, hypnotherapy master practitioner diploma, BSc Hons health studies and certificate in health promotion.
I had hypnotherapy to quit smoking - it was the best thing I could have done! I think it helped that I had come to...
Since having hypnotherapy my mind has settled, calmer way of thinking. My enthusiasm for life has increased, I'm...
My hypnotherapist has changed my life. After years of struggling with weight management the hypno band and the...