Lose weight for good workshop
Date & Time:3rd June 2017, 10am - 4.30pm
- Find an event in your area
Experience hypnosis for weight loss without the exhausting need for constant willpower. You will gain an understanding of the inner forces that lead us to overeat and learn techniques to change them. The main focus is on the psychological and emotional reasons of why we eat. If you change your mind, you can then change your body.
The workshop includes:
- Two hypnosis sessions: improve your relationship with food with a full hypnosis session. Eat smaller portions with the "virtual gastric band" hypnosis session.*
- Receive a weight loss mp3 download to maintain progress as you begin to think, feel and eat like a slim person.
- A highly effective and inspirational one-day seminar.
- Learn why diets only ever work in the short term.
- Reduce the need for willpower by working with your subconscious.
- Learn why we eat for emotional reasons to free yourself from it.
- Understand the power of "ambivalence" and "restraint " and get them working for you.
- Share experiences in a safe and supportive environment.
- Put an end to dieting that left you feeling miserable, deprived and hungry.
- No longer fight against yourself because your subconscious is on your side.
Please see website for early bird offer to make sure you get in before the deadline.
About the host
I am a practising Clinical Hypnotherapist and Coach specialising in Weight Loss Weight Control. I hold membership with NCHP. I shall be focusing on the Virtual Gastric Band component of the workshop.
Steve Neesam is an experienced therapist based in Eastbourne who will be delivering the main body of the workshop.
Experiencing a healthy apprehension before doing something is a feeling most people deal with from time to time,...
I had hypnotherapy to quit smoking - it was the best thing I could have done! I think it helped that I had come to...
I have had insomnia for many years but the problem has escalated in recent months with me either being unable to...