Irritable bowel syndrome trial - volunteers required
Location:Medical & Analytical Hypnotherapy Practice
Suite 4, Tong Hall
- Find an event in your area
I have an extensive interest in this condition and have worked successfully with many clients over the years to regain a normal life and in a lot of cases, to become entirely free of the symptoms of I.B.S. As a result of this, I have established a new clinical hypnotherapy programme which will be officially launched later in 2015.
The trial will begin on Monday 16th February and registration will take place from January 13th - February 10th 2015.
Details of the programme:
- The programme will run for 12 weeks in total and you will be required to physically attend for four group sessions and an individual consultation.
- A full medical and lifestyle history will be taken.
- Support materials will be issued for home use.
To qualify for the trial:
- Aged 18+.
- Had a formal diagnosis of I.B.S from your GP.
- Your condition has been present for over six months.
- Not currently receiving any form of therapy such as CBT/counselling.
- Be fully committed to regaining full health and wellness.
- Give full consent for any information and or results arising from the trial to be shared with other health professionals. Your name/address/contact details will remain anonymous.
To apply contact Sally on:
M: 07833 491 936
T: 0113 285 3238
Acceptance on the trial is purely discretionary and there are no guarantees of acceptance. There will be an administration charge to cover costs.
I've always been anxious and I wanted some more confidence. I decided to go and see a hypnotherapist, and...
I have been suffering from anxiety and panic attacks for a long time, which I felt I was coping with. However, a...
I saw a hypnotherapist last year. I had an irrational fear of dogs which was worsening and affecting my daily...