Irritable bowel syndrome trial - volunteers required
Location:Medical & Analytical Hypnotherapy Practice
Suite 4, Tong Hall
- Find an event in your area
I have an extensive interest in this condition and have worked successfully with many clients over the years to regain a normal life and in a lot of cases, to become entirely free of the symptoms of I.B.S. As a result of this, I have established a new clinical hypnotherapy programme which will be officially launched later in 2015.
The trial will begin on Monday 16th February and registration will take place from January 13th - February 10th 2015.
Details of the programme:
- The programme will run for 12 weeks in total and you will be required to physically attend for four group sessions and an individual consultation.
- A full medical and lifestyle history will be taken.
- Support materials will be issued for home use.
To qualify for the trial:
- Aged 18+.
- Had a formal diagnosis of I.B.S from your GP.
- Your condition has been present for over six months.
- Not currently receiving any form of therapy such as CBT/counselling.
- Be fully committed to regaining full health and wellness.
- Give full consent for any information and or results arising from the trial to be shared with other health professionals. Your name/address/contact details will remain anonymous.
To apply contact Sally on:
M: 07833 491 936
T: 0113 285 3238
Acceptance on the trial is purely discretionary and there are no guarantees of acceptance. There will be an administration charge to cover costs.
I have benefited greatly from my experience of CBT and hypnotherapy. It has helped me deal with long standing...
I had been smoking for 30 years so well and truly needed to stop. Tried every single aid on the market available...
I have had insomnia for many years but the problem has escalated in recent months with me either being unable to...