Hypnotherapy for pregnancy and childbirth
Location:3 All Saints Court
- Find an event in your area
I am running a ‘hypnosis for pregnancy and childbirth course’ from July 8th at Breathe Bristol for five weeks (sessions are at 5.15pm).
The course will explain how hypnosis and relaxation can be used to prepare for the most peaceful and confident birth possible, no matter what your birth plan. The sessions will teach you essential relaxation techniques, self-hypnosis for pain relief, how to remove any previous birth trauma, and how to create the perfect conditions for labour and birth.
The course will comprise five hour-long sessions, each one finishing with a 20 minutes relaxing hypnosis session. Topics covered will include:
- how the brain works
- the health benefits of hypnosis
- the neuroscience of labour
- how to stay confident and relaxed during childbirth
- how to approach the different stages of labour.
As well as the five hour-long sessions, you will also receive:
- Two relaxation and hypnosis CDs.
- A comprehensive support booklet, including more hypnotherapy scripts for you birth partner to read.
- One private hypnotherapy reframe session with me.
- A 20% discount on any additional private sessions you would like to book.
Space is extremely limited so early booking is essential if you want to reserve your place. It does not matter at what stage of your pregnancy is at, though please let me know when you book what trimester you are in, so I can best suit your needs.
You can reserve your place by either calling me on 07720 442239, using the website contact form, or emailing email@example.com.
The full-cost of the course is £150, and a 20% deposit is required to reserve a space.
Spaces will be allocated on a first come/first served basis, however there may be a reserve list if it books up early.
I have benefited greatly from my experience of CBT and hypnotherapy. It has helped me deal with long standing...
I've always been anxious and I wanted some more confidence. I decided to go and see a hypnotherapist, and...
I was really scared to go see a hypnotherapist. I thought I'd be brainwashed and was worried I'd be unconscious...