Hypnobirthing "The Art and Science of your most comfortable birth" presented by Louise Baker
Location:The Marlow Clinic
- Find an event in your area
Introduction to Hypnobirthing.
A free seminar every Wednesday 1.00 - 2.00pm
The Seminar Covers:
- what is Hypnobirthing and how does it work? Including what is hypnosis and what it isn't
- the power of your own language - getting it right
- working with your own medical practitioners whilst in hypnosis
- what gets in the way of a relaxed, calm and confident birth and how to have one
- lets get you started - if you want to - instant relaxation programming 30 minutes group session.
My hypnotherapist has changed my life. After years of struggling with weight management the hypno band and the...
Experiencing a healthy apprehension before doing something is a feeling most people deal with from time to time,...
I had hypnotherapy to quit smoking - it was the best thing I could have done! I think it helped that I had come to...