Hypnobirthing "The Art and Science of your most comfortable birth" presented by Louise Baker
Location:The Marlow Clinic
- Find an event in your area
Introduction to Hypnobirthing.
A free seminar every Wednesday 1.00 - 2.00pm
The Seminar Covers:
- what is Hypnobirthing and how does it work? Including what is hypnosis and what it isn't
- the power of your own language - getting it right
- working with your own medical practitioners whilst in hypnosis
- what gets in the way of a relaxed, calm and confident birth and how to have one
- lets get you started - if you want to - instant relaxation programming 30 minutes group session.
I had it all. I was just after getting married, I had a good family, friends, a great social life, a well paid...
I have been suffering from anxiety and panic attacks for a long time, which I felt I was coping with. However, a...
Experiencing a healthy apprehension before doing something is a feeling most people deal with from time to time,...