Hypnobirthing "The Art and Science of your most comfortable birth" presented by Louise Baker
Location:The Marlow Clinic
- Find an event in your area
Introduction to Hypnobirthing.
A free seminar every Wednesday 1.00 - 2.00pm
The Seminar Covers:
- what is Hypnobirthing and how does it work? Including what is hypnosis and what it isn't
- the power of your own language - getting it right
- working with your own medical practitioners whilst in hypnosis
- what gets in the way of a relaxed, calm and confident birth and how to have one
- lets get you started - if you want to - instant relaxation programming 30 minutes group session.
I saw a hypnotherapist last year. I had an irrational fear of dogs which was worsening and affecting my daily...
I had hypnotherapy to quit smoking - it was the best thing I could have done! I think it helped that I had come to...
So I have been having difficulties since i met my husband, not that he is the root of the problem you must...