Date & Time:19th August 2017, 9.30am - 4pm
Location:Hampshire School of Hypnotherapy
- Find an event in your area
One day session to learn about hypnosis
This one-day workshop introduces you to the power of hypnotherapy. Whether you are already qualified, or just interested to find out more – this hands-on training session is for you!
The aims of this course include:
- Introduce you to hypnotherapy and how to carry out rapid inductions to induce hypnosis.
- To work with clients with phobias.
- To close a session in a positive/uplifting way.
- To safely awaken a client.
- To provide plenty of opportunity for practice and questions.
By the end of this workshop you will:
- Have a good understanding of what hypnosis is and why and how you would use it.
- Have learnt how to gather information about the potential client's suggestibility.
- Have experienced and practised rapid induction techniques.
- Delivered the fast phobia technique.
- Created a positive timeline to end.
- Awakened the client in a relaxed and appropriate way.
- Have had plenty of opportunities to ask questions and clarify points.
£110 per person – this includes free parking, tea, coffee and a buffet style lunch. There will be the opportunity for you to book onto our full diploma course, following this taster session, if you book and confirm within two weeks of this taster session, the cost of the diploma will be reduced by £100, in effect, your hypno-taster day will become free.
About the host
Lorraine Gleeson has been working full time as a hypnotherapist for 12 years.
In 2011 I wrote a diploma course, accredited by the GHSC, and set up the Hampshire School of Hypnotherapy. I also run CPD workshops for hypnotherapists in the classroom and online and offer Ad Hoc supervision to newly qualified hypnotherapists all over the UK via skype.
I have benefited greatly from my experience of CBT and hypnotherapy. It has helped me deal with long standing...
I've always been anxious and I wanted some more confidence. I decided to go and see a hypnotherapist, and...
I was a smoker for 7 years from my teens to now at 21 I had tried quitting many times be it with NRT or ecigs none...