GHSc hypnotherapist high practitioner course
Date & Time:3rd - 22nd March 2018, 9.30am - 4.30pm
Cost:£2195.00 + £850 extras included FREE
Location:The Angel Hotel
143 Regent Street
- Find an event in your area
Change your life
No gimmicks, no early birds... one fair price with nothing else to spend to get started in business.
This is my GHSc accredited comprehensive practitioner level training course that gains you a qualification that is recognised here in the UK and in many other countries.
The potential use for your newly acquired knowledge and skills are almost unlimited.
The tools you will have in your hypnotherapy toolbox will give you the knowledge to treat many different difficulties and help relieve many somatic and psychological symptoms.
Uses but not limited to; stop smoking, weight reduction, overcome obesity, phobias, irrational fears, pain management headaches, anxiety, allergies, psychosomatic disorders, unwanted habits, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), insomnia, stuttering, dental surgery, surgery, enuresis, blushing, psycho sexual including impotence, premature ejaculation, discomfort, frigidity, vaginismus, infertility problems, alcohol abuse, public speaking, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), examination nerves, panic attacks, eradicating fears, enhanced sport performance, interview nerves, PMT, bruxism, depression and the list goes on.
Training structure: Our training is very practical and hands-on. I explain, demonstrate and then you practise with other students.
How will you learn: This is a practical course and although there is some theory, which is necessary for your knowledge, most of the learning is done by watching demonstrations and then practicing with other students? The teaching style is very relaxed and informal.
Practical skills training is an essential part of your training and you will put your skills into practice many times during the course. There is no better way of learning than walking the walk.
Each technique will be presented in a demonstration on a volunteer student from the group. You will then practise under supervision in small groups. From here you will move from conscious incompetence to unconscious competence.
Feedback after every practice session will increase your ability to use these techniques in therapy and in everyday life.
You will find that your mind expands beyond your belief as you take on board all the skills, and day by day you find you are getting better and better.
We do not use volunteers from outside the group for demonstration purposes or student practice. There may be insufficient time to complete the therapy; indeed other problems or issues could surface which require further therapy. Our responsibility is to the client and we believe it would be unethical to use them in this way.
What you will learn:
- how to hypnotise
- slow and rapid inductions
- rapport skills
- communication with the conscious and subconscious minds
- you will experience hypnosis and the phenomena for yourself
- how to conduct a client session from start to finish
- what to ask and how to ask
- questioning skills that allow you to get the answers you need
- how to overcome obstacles
- how to help people make changes themselves
- improve your own relating skills
- how to negotiate with the subconscious part[s]
- anchoring states and how to change states
- meta model
- NLP techniques to rapidly change behaviour
- change habit patterns
- change eating dis-orders
- stop smoking in one session diploma
- weight diploma including hypnotic banding and group sessions
- stress individual and corporate. Free bonus material only.
- how to treat clients for panic attacks, phobias, weight, PTSD as a few examples only
- regression: this life and past life
- how to market your business
- you will learn how to go beyond your limitations and go in the direction of your dreams
And so much more.
About the host
Your host has many years of experience both as a Hypnotherapist and as a Trainer. My training school was accredited in 2006 by the GHR and re-accredited in 2015 to comply with the CNHC. Our training and CPD courses are GHSc and ACCHP accredited. John is also a GHR Acknowledged supervisor. UK learning provider number 10048797 UKLP
I was a smoker for 7 years, from my teens to now - at 21. I had tried quitting many times, be it with NRT or...
I had hypnotherapy to quit smoking - it was the best thing I could have done! I think it helped that I had come to...
I have been having difficulties since I met my husband, not that he is the root of the problem you must...