Find YOU, Find LOVE Workshops
Location:254a Sutton Common Road
- Find an event in your area
Find You Find Love transformational workshops - helping you to get to the heart of your love and relationship problems
Here are just some of the insightful things you gain from applying the techniques that you will discover in Find YOU, Find LOVE workshops.
- Explore your thinking and how this may be limiting you
- Expose the inner critic that holds you back and gets in your way of achieving your love and relationship goals
- Identify and release limiting core beliefs and any aspects of the past that may be holding you back from achieving the love and relationships you desire
- Discover the connection between your mind, body and emotions bringing all three into balance
- Learn how to align your thinking to that which you want for your future
- Find out how to shift patterns from the past to change your focus and change your life, love and relationships
- Master effective ‘self questioning’ techniques that guide you to awaken your heart and open the door to happiness
- Accept, love and appreciate yourself for who you are
- Get to the heart of love and relationships using EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
All workshops feature: The Spotlight Process
With many years experience working as an Emotional Health and Relationship Consultant, guiding others to work through the reasons they have felt unloved, unappreciated and unloved, I have gone on to develop The Spotlight Process so that you too can find your way out of the clouds and into the light.
The Spotlight Process reviews your past, present and future
The process examines the events, perceptions and beliefs that may have contributed to your love and relationship problems up to now.
You will gain awareness that the past need not influence the future, giving you the freedom, encouragement and motivation to start your journey of personal transformation and bring you back home to you, the place where love resides.
Check out www.wendyfry.com and www.bepositive.me.uk for the various on-going support options available to you after the workshop.
Please contact Wendy direct for forthcoming workshop dates and a link to reserve your place.
What is the refund policy?
Once payment has been made refund or transfer of ticket is not available. Please be sure that you can attend the event before booking as places are limited, thank you.
I look forward to meeting with you soon.
So I have been having difficulties since i met my husband, not that he is the root of the problem you must...
I have had insomnia for many years but the problem has escalated in recent months with me either being unable to...
I have been suffering from anxiety and panic attacks for a long time, which I felt I was coping with. However, a...