Everything in balance retreat
Date & Time:26th - 27th November 2016, 10am - 5pm
Location:The Seekers Trust
- Find an event in your area
Everything in one’s life needs to be balanced in order to work smoothly and of course, to allow energy to flow freely through the body, mind and spirit.
We will look at all aspects of the self where we have seemingly created arbitrary divides which often serve to keep us at war with ourselves.
For example: the conscious/subconscious mind, parts of the body that attack itself (auto-immune diseases etc) and male/female energy and traits.
There will be a balanced blending of personal written work, group discussion and self-hypnosis/meditation which will lead you to a new vision of yourself and your future.
This retreat aims to:
- Teach the student how to recognise where their imbalances lie.
- Teach the student how to successfully blend, assimilate or overcome the problems caused by: aggression, inner/outer worlds, injustice, guilt, rejection.
- Provide balance within the physical body via chakra alignment meditations, self-hypnosis and self-healing.
- Suitable for all levels of experience from the curious and playful to the intrepid explorers of consciousness.
There are a range of booking/payment options:
Saturday 26th November - Sunday 27th November: One night self-catering accommodation on-site.
Cost: *£119 shared room £129 single (payable in two instalments if required).
Two days workshops without accommodation - cost *£89
Saturday workshop 10am - 5pm
Sunday workshop 10am - 2pm
Limited availability (*£60 deposit / balance by 5th November 2016)
For more information, please see www.positivelyjoyous.com
About the host
I am a qualified clinical hypnotherapist/psychotherapist of many years experience as well as a teacher of positive psychology, mindfulness and meditation for Bromley and Greenwich Adult Education Colleges. I have run many very successful retreats, self-development courses and classes around London.
I have had insomnia for many years but the problem has escalated in recent months with me either being unable to...
I have smoked for over 20 years. I have been very unhappy with my life, for the last year and I am trying to give...
Since having hypnotherapy my mind has settled, calmer way of thinking. My enthusiasm for life has increased, I'm...