Emotional solutions event
Date & Time:15th February 2018, 9.30am - 4.30pm
Location:The Angel Hotel
143 Regent Street
- Find an event in your area
This could be the event that will give you the edge over other therapists.
Discover how to help clients resolve:
- internal conflict
- overcome phobias
- panic attacks
- "significant other" the cause of your clients difficulty
- psychosomatic pain
- deal with the ‘significant other’, bereavement closure, understand/obtain your recurring dreams message
- Phobia tools to include how a phobia develops. The difference between a phobia and a fear. How to overcome phobias and importantly, how to measure the changed state using the TOTE system. TOTE system included in the overall package. There are many ways to deal with phobias. Live demonstration of the fast phobia technique.
- Change sub-modalities. This will enable clients to achieve their desired state as opposed to their current state. Including my 11-step process.
- Elicit client realisation - discover how to help clients and yourself realise/understand the cause of their issue. This also helps us decide the course of treatment.
- Gestalt therapy and or Gestalt dream work - understand and experience Gestalt therapy and the fantastic changes achievable, including achieving bereavement closure. Uncover the message in your recurring dream.
The day involves:
- Live demonstrations of above techniques.
- The opportunity to practise with your fellow course members.
What you will get:
- The knowledge and ability to deal with a wide range of difficulties.
- The confidence to charge what you are really worth.
- Achieve more rest time and a healthier bank balance.
- A full set of course notes/instructions
- Ring binder c/w protective sleeves, quality pen and a highlighter.
- Full course notes, instructions and copies of techniques and more are provided on an e-file after the event.
- Including a full marketing guide.
- How to differentiate between the price you charge and the value you provide.
- Regular supplies of tea/coffee/biscuits. Lunch is included.
- Formal letters after your name, see below.
- The award: A diploma in emotion solution.
- You may use the following letters after your name, Dip E.S.T.
- Times are 09.30 until 16.30.
About the host
Your trainer for this event is John Dewar, one of the top global trainers & with many years of experience both as a Master Hypnotherapist and Highly Accredited Trainer.
My training school was accredited back in 2006 by the GHR.
Phone if you have questions. 01926810436 or 07799 692356
ERROR ABOVE. LUNCH IS NOT INCLUDED.
I was really scared to go see a hypnotherapist. I thought I'd be brainwashed and was worried I'd be unconscious...
I had hypnotherapy to quit smoking - it was the best thing I could have done! I think it helped that I had come to...
I have smoked for over 20 years. I have been very unhappy with my life, for the last year and I am trying to give...