E.M.D.R with hypnotherapy - The Powerful Breakthrough Therapy
Date & Time:18th February 2018, 9.30am - 4.30pm
Location:The Angel Hotel
143 Regent Street
- Find an event in your area
Join this fantastic interactive event and allow me to share with you how I use E.M.D.R. incorporating hypnosis. This is a powerful and versatile therapeutic tool and a must-have for every therapist's tool kit.
Learn how to successfully treat traumas and other issues.
The day covers:
- The development of E.M.D.R.
- E.M.D.R. procedure.
- Preparing our client.
- Working with our clients.
- The questions to ask.
- Accelerated Information Processing.
- Eight-stage process.
- The negative feeling or emotion called SUD and how to test.
- The replacement feeling or emotion called VOC and how to test.
- Information recording methods SUD…VOC.
- What our client needs to complete between sessions.
- The use and benefits of Hypnosis combined with E.M.D.R.
- And more.
The day involves:
- Learning some of the theory.
- Live demonstrations on cravings and single and multiple trauma with volunteer.
- One on one practise using E.M.D.R.
- Using E.M.D.R. with hypnosis.
E.M.D.R. can be used for much more than just PTSD (trauma). I have successfully used E.M.D.R. on phobias, fears, guilt and more. We will not be spending the day talking through a manual, nor face death by PowerPoint.
There will be an element of presentation and most of our day (80%) will be on practical use of E.M.D.R; we learn more quickly and easily by doing. We will practice on a single trauma or event and then multiple traumas or events. We will also cover and demonstrate the use of E.M.D.R. on cravings for substance abuse, nicotine and food.
Think about how you learned to drive; I bet nobody spent hours with his or her driving instructor reading the Highway Code. We got into the car and he/she explained the pedals, mirrors etc. and we drove off and learned by doing. Our day will consist of me explaining, then a live demonstration, then you pair up to do the same. Your manual will be presented to you on commencement and we will refer to it as and when necessary. Some slides will be used to cover some of the protocol. You will experience and practise this powerful therapy tool several times during the event.
What you will get:
- A comprehensive 20 page course manual.
- A pen and a highlighter.
- Full course and client recording notes.
- Practical experience.
- Exercise examples.
- The confidence to treat a wider range of difficulties.
- Regular supplies of tea/coffee/biscuits.Lunch is included.
- The Award - Diploma in E.M.D.R. incorporating Hypnosis.
Times are 09.30 until 16.30.
The training fee is £150.00
Phone me if you have questions. 01926 810436
About the host
John is considered to be one of the top trainers in the UK and many other countries.
The school is known for its superb quality training with expert demonstrations and excellent material.
You will be looked after from the minute you sign up.
I saw a hypnotherapist last year. I had an irrational fear of dogs which was worsening and affecting my daily...
Since having hypnotherapy my mind has settled, calmer way of thinking. My enthusiasm for life has increased, I'm...
I was really scared to go see a hypnotherapist. I thought I'd be brainwashed and was worried I'd be unconscious...