Diploma in professional and clinical hypnotherapy - weekend module 2
Date & Time:9th - 10th September 2017, 9.30am - 4.30pm
Location:Copthorne Hotel Gatwick
- Find an event in your area
This module can be taken as part of the Diploma in Professional and Clinical Hypnotherapy Course, or as a standalone CPD module for hypnotherapists or a standalone module for clients to experience hypnosis.
Module 2 – Ericksonian/Elman clinical hypnotherapy
- history of hypnosis
- the work of Milton Erickson
- the Milton model
- traditional vs non-traditional inductions
- the Utilization approach
- Ericksonian approaches in medicine.
The benefits of training in Professional and Clinical Hypnotherapy with Hypnotherapy For Courses
- The Professional and Clinical Hypnotherapy Course has been validated by The General Hypnotherapy Register and The General Hypnotherapy Standards Council.
- Two Certificates on Completion of Diploma Course.
- NLP Certificate signed by Dr Richard Bandler(Co-creator of NLP) The Soceity of NLP.
- June O'Driscoll and Geoff Rolls who are first class trainers - read testimonials.
- Diploma in Professional and Clinical Hypnotherapy validated by GHR and GHSC.
- Practice with invited clients in addition to peers.
- Written feedback on modules.
- No exams!
I had been smoking for 30 years so well and truly needed to stop. Tried every single aid on the market available...
Since having hypnotherapy my mind has settled, calmer way of thinking. My enthusiasm for life has increased, I'm...
I was really scared to go see a hypnotherapist. I thought I'd be brainwashed and was worried I'd be unconscious...