Diploma in professional and clinical hypnotherapy - weekend module 2
Date & Time:9th - 10th September 2017, 9.30am - 4.30pm
Location:Copthorne Hotel Gatwick
- Find an event in your area
This module can be taken as part of the Diploma in Professional and Clinical Hypnotherapy Course, or as a standalone CPD module for hypnotherapists or a standalone module for clients to experience hypnosis.
Module 2 – Ericksonian/Elman clinical hypnotherapy
- history of hypnosis
- the work of Milton Erickson
- the Milton model
- traditional vs non-traditional inductions
- the Utilization approach
- Ericksonian approaches in medicine.
The benefits of training in Professional and Clinical Hypnotherapy with Hypnotherapy For Courses
- The Professional and Clinical Hypnotherapy Course has been validated by The General Hypnotherapy Register and The General Hypnotherapy Standards Council.
- Two Certificates on Completion of Diploma Course.
- NLP Certificate signed by Dr Richard Bandler(Co-creator of NLP) The Soceity of NLP.
- June O'Driscoll and Geoff Rolls who are first class trainers - read testimonials.
- Diploma in Professional and Clinical Hypnotherapy validated by GHR and GHSC.
- Practice with invited clients in addition to peers.
- Written feedback on modules.
- No exams!
I saw a hypnotherapist last year. I had an irrational fear of dogs which was worsening and affecting my daily...
I had hypnotherapy to quit smoking - it was the best thing I could have done! I think it helped that I had come to...
I have had insomnia for many years but the problem has escalated in recent months with me either being unable to...