Diploma in professional and clinical hypnotherapy - intensive
Date & Time:5th - 13th August 2017, 9.30am - 4.30pm
Location:Copthorne Hotel Gatwick
- Find an event in your area
The 18 day Diploma in Professional and Clinical Hypnotherapy Course, has been validated by The General Hypnotherapy Register and The General Hypnotherapy Council and The NLP Course is Licensed with The Society of NLP. On successful completion of the Diploma in Professional and Clinical Hypnotherapy Course you will qualify as a Professional and Clinical Hypnotherapist and be able to use the letters Dip I PCH and also be a Licensed Practitioner of NLPTM.
These Modules can be taken as part of the Diploma in Professional and Clinical Hypnotherapy Course, or as a standalone CPD Module for Hypnotherapists or Therapists.
Module 1 - fast track seven day licensed practitioner of NLP
Module 2 – Ericksonian/Elman clinical hypnotherapy
- history of hypnosis
- the work of Milton Erickson
- the Milton Model
- traditional vs non-traditional inductions
- the Utilization approach
- Ericksonian approaches in medicine
- solution oriented therapy.
Module 3 – stress, fears, anxiety
- fast stress reduction
- Eye Movement Desensitisation
- rapid inductions
- how to change the “victim” mode
- Emotional Freedom Technique.
Module 4 – habits and addictions
- smoking cessation
- weight management
- nail biting
- identifying triggers
Module 5 – life coaching and anatomy and physiology
- introduction to life coaching
- benefits of life coaching
- Maslow's hierarchy of needs
- well formed goals
- anatomy and physiology (additional manual included)
- mind, body connection
- A&P with hypnotherapy in mind.
Module 6 – age regression/practice management
- self hypnosis
- age regression
- healing the inner child
- hypnotic timeline
- script design for case studies
- marketing do's and dont's
- what am I worth?
- practice management.
The benefits of training in Professional and Clinical Hypnotherapy with Hypnotherapy For Courses
- The Professional and Clinical Hypnotherapy Course has been validated by The General Hypnotherapy Register and The General Hypnotherapy Standards Council.
- Two certificates on completion of Diploma course.
- Licensed Practitioner of NLP with The Society of NLP.
- NLP Certificate signed by Dr Richard Bandler (Co-creator of NLP) The Soceity of NLP.
- June O'Driscoll and Geoff Rolls who are first class trainers - read testimonials.
- Practice with invited clients in addition to peers.
- Three manuals included.
- Written feedback on modules.
- No exams!
- Intensive or modular course.
About the host
June is a Licensed NLP Trainer with the Society of NLP; Clinical Hypnotherapy Trainer; Accredited Life Coaching Trainer based in Horsham, West Sussex. June is also a valued member of the training assisting team working at events with Dr Richard Bandler (co-creator of NLP) & Paul McKenna. Also offering Group & Individual Supervision.
I saw a hypnotherapist last year. I had an irrational fear of dogs which was worsening and affecting my daily...
I was really scared to go see a hypnotherapist. I thought I'd be brainwashed and was worried I'd be unconscious...
Since having hypnotherapy my mind has settled, calmer way of thinking. My enthusiasm for life has increased, I'm...