Diploma in Professional and Clinical Hypnotherapy
Location:The Holiday Inn Gatwick
Povey Cross Road
- Find an event in your area
NLP and Hypnotherapy
What is hypnosis? What is NLP? Listening skills Introduction to Rep Systems Stress reduction An introduction to Rapport Building Introduction to Problem Solving The four parts of an Hypnotic Script
- Basic Presuppositions of NLP
- Rapport Establishment & Maintenance
- Verbal & Nonverbal Pacing & Leading
- Verbal & Nonverbal Elicitation of Responses
- Calibrating through Sensory Experience
- Rep Systems (Predicates and Assessing Cues)
- Milton and Meta Model
- Elicitation of Well-Formed Goals
- Direction and Present State
- Overlapping and Translating Rep Systems
- Eliciting, Installing and Utilizing Anchors in all sensory systems
- Ability to Shift Consciousness
- Submodalities (utilizing including Timelines, Belief Change, Swish Patterns)
- Omni Directional Chunking
- Accessing and Building Resources
- Content and Context Reframing
- Creating and Utilizing Metaphors
- Strategy Detection, Elicitation, Utilization, Installation
- Demonstration of Flexibility of Behaviour and Attitude
Ericksonian/Dave Elman/Clinical/Solution Focused Brief Therapy
Habits and Addictions/Smoking/Weight Management
Age Regression, Script Design, Therapy Business Management
The Diploma is run over 6 months - 7 Weekend Modules and a 7 Day Fast Track Licensed Practitioner Course.
Ring June for details 0787 6578055
So I have been having difficulties since i met my husband, not that he is the root of the problem you must...
I've always been anxious and I wanted some more confidence. I decided to go and see a hypnotherapist, and...
My hypnotherapist has changed my life. After years of struggling with weight management the hypno band and the...