Diploma in hypnotherapy & psychotherapy
Date & Time:17th February - 9th December 2018, 10am - 5pm
Cost:£2999 (£2700 early bird price)
University of Brighton
- Find an event in your area
Commencing February 2018, and running over 10 weekends throughout 2018, our fully accredited professional hypnotherapy course provides you with the opportunity to change career or enhance your skills as an existing health professional. Learn hypnotherapy, neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) and advanced counselling skills.
Our one year part time course combines hypnotherapy, psychotherapy, NLP, solution focused therapy, advanced counselling skills and leading edge proven energy techniques like the emotional freedom technique (EFT). You will develop the confidence and skill to help people with a whole range of problems. From anxiety and depression to addictions, weight and fertility issues you will be able to help your clients thrive. The holistic, yet science based teachings are centred on four principles:
- The hypnotic state is an innate part of human psychology. Understanding how hypnosis affects our emotions and physical state provides a key to well-being.
- We come to this world with a set of physical and emotional needs, which if met, help us to flourish and if not, can cause mental and physical illness. This holistic approach helps people get better and stay well.
- Solution focused or brief therapy is highly effective in achieving positive change in a wide variety of emotional and physical health issues.
- We teach what you need to know to be an effective therapist capable of dealing with human suffering at many levels. You will quickly get people back on track and experience lasting beneficial change. We do not teach lots of historical theory and dated principles that can clutter the road to healing.
To read more about this fantastic, life changing course and to see if Within Sight Training is what you are looking for click here:
Or please feel free to download our prospectus contact us here:
About the host
Jill Wootton, the founder of Within Sight Training has 22 years experience of helping people overcome limiting barriers to health & happiness. She uses a fusion of solution focused therapy, hypnotherapy & energy psychology techniques to coach individuals & groups. Jill is totally passionate about helping people to be the best version of themselves.
I saw a hypnotherapist last year. I had an irrational fear of dogs which was worsening and affecting my daily...
I had hypnotherapy to quit smoking - it was the best thing I could have done! I think it helped that I had come to...
I contacted Hazel for help as my husband, Brian, had reached the end of his tether. He was very depressed, he...