Diploma in Hypnotherapy & NLP
Coach House Cloisters
10 Hitchin Street
- Find an event in your area
The Practitioner Level course will enable you:
- Practice as a fully qualified Hypnotherapist
- Gain professional insurance
- Allow you to join the GHR which is the largest professional Body for Hypnotherapists in the UK. My course is validated by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council, which on successful completion of my course, allows you to join the GHR.
- The course is also fully compliant with the National Occupational standards and makes you eligible to join the CNHC (Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council )
- The course also includes the practitioner level of the NLP training course
Some of the features that make my course unique are:
- I encourage all my students both on the course and between course dates to work with volunteers
- I support students for 12 months after the course
- I am a qualified trainer, lecturer and hypnotherapist.
- I still see clients on a regular basis in addition to providing the professional training course. You will find that this is not the case in many instances!
- I have qualified in every main approach to hypnotherapy including Ericksonian, Conversational, Elman, Stage hypnosis etc.
- I regularly provide supervision to students from other schools/courses to assist them succeed.
The next course starts on Friday 16 May 2014.
- The course is run on a Friday & Saturday once per month for 9 months.
- It is 18 days training in total.
- Time (9 months) is important because it gives you time to fully assimilate your learning.
The cost is £2222.
£1899 if fully paid by 31 January 2014
I had it all. I was just after getting married, I had a good family, friends, a great social life, a well paid...
I contacted Hazel for help as my husband, Brian, had reached the end of his tether. He was very depressed, he...
I was really scared to go see a hypnotherapist. I thought I'd be brainwashed and was worried I'd be unconscious...