Diploma in hypnotherapy and NLP
Location:Suite 5, Coach House Cloisters, 10 Hitchin Street,
- Find an event in your area
The Practitioner Level course will enable you:
- Practice as a fully qualified Hypnotherapist.
- Gain professional insurance.
- Allow you to join the GHR which is the largest professional body for hypnotherapists in the UK. My course is validated by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council, which on successful completion of my course, allows you to join the GHR.
- The course is also fully compliant with the National Occupational standards and makes you eligible to join the CNHC (Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council).
- The course also includes the practitioner level of the NLP training course.
Some of the features that make my course unique are:
- I encourage all my students both on the course and between course dates to work with volunteers.
- I support students for 12 months after the course.
- I am a qualified trainer, lecturer and hypnotherapist.
- I still see clients on a regular basis in addition to providing the professional training course. You will find that this is not the case in many instances!
- I have qualified in every main approach to hypnotherapy including Ericksonian, Conversational, Elman, Stage hypnosis etc.
- I regularly provide supervision to students from other schools/courses to assist them succeed.
The next course starts on Friday 1 May 2015.
- The course is run on a Friday and Saturday once per month for nine months.
- It is 18 days training in total.
- Time (nine months) is important because it gives you time to fully assimilate your learning.
The cost is £1890
About the host
I have been a practising Hypnotherapist, NLP Practitioner & Business Coach for over 10 years. I am a qualified Trainer. possess extensive experience of delivering postgraduate courses and I am a NVQ Assessor.
I am passionate about enabling you to succeed.
I've been scared of flying since I was young and I really wanted to find out if hypnotherapy would work. I was...
I was really scared to go see a hypnotherapist. I thought I'd be brainwashed and was worried I'd be unconscious...
Experiencing a healthy apprehension before doing something is a feeling most people deal with from time to time,...