Diploma in hypnotherapy and NLP
Date & Time:29th September 2017 - 19th May 2018, 9am - 5pm
Location:A R W Building, Unit 11-12
Baldock Development Estate
- Find an event in your area
Qualify as a hypnotherapist - diploma in hypnotherapy and NLP (Dip Hyp).
Eligibility to join the following organisations as a practitioner:
- The National General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHR)
- The Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
The course starts on 29th and 30th September 2017 in Baldock, Hertfordshire.
18 days training over nine months.
Call now to book your place to develop a new career or to enhance your existing business skills: 01462 643426 or 07976 644882, or email me.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will gain your diploma in hypnotherapy, be able to start a new and rewarding career as a hypnotherapist or use the skills you’ve learnt to enhance your existing career and personal life.
This skills gained during this course can benefit those working in a wide range of professions including teaching, sales, management, the police force and public services and many more. A bonus is that the practitioner Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) training is fully integrated into the diploma course.
You study on a part-time basis so that you can continue to work. The course is generally run on a Friday and Saturday of each month from 9am to 5pm.
The course requires home study which includes the completion of assignments, personal research, practice and various practical tasks between each weekend in order that you progress in your learning.
- Ericksonian, conversational and Elman based hypnotic interventions and inductions
- treatment approaches for panic, anxiety, depression, stopping smoking, weight-loss etc.
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) including SWISH, timeline and phobia cure approaches
- pain management
- approaches to coaching
- practice building
Video extract of the course:
My message to you;
- National occupation standards fully covered.
- Eligibility to join the National General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHR) and the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
- Small groups.
- Supervised work with volunteers during the course.
- 12-month support on graduation.
I am a qualified hypnotherapist, coach, lecturer/trainer and hold qualifications in conversational, Ericksonian, Elman and stage hypnosis. I regularly work with clients and provide supervision to other qualified hypnotherapists.
Location of the course in relation to:
- London Kings Cross - 35 minutes.
- Cambridge - 30 minutes.
- Milton Keynes - 50 minutes.
- Peterborough - 55 minutes.
- Watford - 35 minutes.
The course will potentially touch on your personal issues and there will be ample opportunity for you to privately address any issues that arise to enable you to succeed.
See more at:
About the host
David Owen, is a hypnotherapist and coach with over 13 years experience in Herts. He runs a Diploma in hypnotherapy & NLP (validated by the GHR and CNHC) and provides supervision & specialist training events for other therapists. He has published, The Discovery Technique, for individuals & therapists and regularly speaks to groups and businesses.
I've been scared of flying since I was young and I really wanted to find out if hypnotherapy would work. I was...
I've always been anxious and I wanted some more confidence. I decided to go and see a hypnotherapist, and...
I have had insomnia for many years but the problem has escalated in recent months with me either being unable to...