Bump-to-baby hypnobirthing classes
Cost:£275 per couple
- Find an event in your area
Hypnotherapy can help overcome fear and anxiety around childbirth, by helping to reduce stress - not just for you but also for your baby and your partner too. It can boost confidence to be a parent and give you a feeling of control so the birth experience is the best it can be. We teach you to use your body’s innate resources in a supportive class environment or on a one-to-one basis: not only will you learn how to use the tools that can give you the best natural childbirth experience, but you will also learn how to use them after your baby arrives.
Our course offers a complete bump-to-baby experience - this is one of life’s biggest adventures!
Hypnobirthing classes in Haslemere, taking place at The Georgian Hotel:
- 28 January 2017 & 11 February 2017
- 29 April 2017 & 6 May 2017
- 22 July 2017 & 29 July 2017
The course is held over two Saturday mornings, starting at 9.30am and finishing at 2pm. We use a mixture of Powerpoint, videos and practical work involving the group. The course has been designed to be hands-on and interesting, you will learn:
- Deep relaxation and self-hypnosis techniques, enabling you to give birth naturally, calmly and comfortably
- How the mind and body work together
- The role of the birth partner and how they can assist
- How to release fears that can lead to tension and hinder natural birth
- Visualisations and breathing exercises to keep you grounded, positive and in control
- And what happens once baby has arrived? Unlike other courses we also cover basic baby care.
You should also have made a great local supportive network. Tea, coffee, water, etc are provided during the breaks and a light lunch is included, this is a great time to mingle and get to know each other.
About the host
I trained with the Clifton Practice, a recognised 'Centre of Excellence' and attained the Diploma in Solution Focused Hypnotherapy. I have carried out group classes, couple and one-to-one sessions, and have a particular interest in addressing stress in the workplace, weight management and helping couples with hypnobirthing techniques.
I saw a hypnotherapist last year. I had an irrational fear of dogs which was worsening and affecting my daily...
I was really scared to go see a hypnotherapist. I thought I'd be brainwashed and was worried I'd be unconscious...
Since having hypnotherapy my mind has settled, calmer way of thinking. My enthusiasm for life has increased, I'm...