Anxiety support group
Date & Time:12th December 2017, 6pm - 7pm
Location:West End Medical Practice
6 Bendall Mews
- Find an event in your area
Anxiety can be tormenting, highly destructive and disabling. It can prevent you from achieving your potential at work, in social situations, relationships or as a parent. Left untreated, it could develop into a severe anxiety disorder. Timely anxiety treatment is crucial.
The support group can help in many aspects:
- Meeting people who can share their stories, which is a motivation. Each of us is at a different stage, someone can share what works for them to overcome their anxiety and that can be encouragement for others.
- Opportunity to have a question and then get an answer.
- Support others who are suffering from anxiety.
- Opportunity to discover potential of mindfulness for overcoming of anxiety.
- Opportunity to discover potential of hypnosis for overcoming of anxiety.
If you prefer individual session, you can receive a discount and experience how proven techniques can help you to feel better.
There is no problem if you come and just listen. Certainly, you will find something useful for you. An experience which can empower change in your life.
Places are limited and therefore pre-booking is required at https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/anxiety-support-group-registration-39620153947#tickets
The minimum number of attendees are two. In case this number won't be reached, the event will be rescheduled.
A few words about the organisation: When you come, please wait in the waiting room. When you join this event, you will be asked to confirm your attendance 24-hours in advance.
About the host
Clinical hypnotherapist Jakub Tencl is a pioneer in mindfulness-based cognitive behavioural hypnotherapy. He is an author and organiser who has written multiple books and founded initiatives devoted to the education and development of hypnotherapy students and professionals.
I saw a hypnotherapist last year. I had an irrational fear of dogs which was worsening and affecting my daily...
I contacted Hazel for help as my husband, Brian, had reached the end of his tether. He was very depressed, he...
I have benefited greatly from my experience of CBT and hypnotherapy. It has helped me deal with long standing...