Anxiety support group
Date & Time:10th October 2017, 6pm - 7pm
Location:West End Medical Practice
318 Dollis Hill Lane
- Find an event in your area
Anxiety can be tormenting, highly destructive and disabling. It can prevent you from achieving your potential at work, in social situations, relationships or as a parent. Left untreated it could develop into a severe anxiety disorder. Timely anxiety treatment is crucial.
The support group can help in many aspects:
- Meeting people who can share their stories, which is a motivation. Each of us is in a different stage, someone can share what works for him to overcome their anxiety and that can be an encouragement for others.
- Opportunity to have a question and then get an answer.
- Support others who are suffering from anxiety.
- Opportunity to discover the potential of mindfulness for overcoming of anxiety.
- Opportunity to discover the potential of hypnosis for overcoming of anxiety.
If you prefer individual session, you can receive a discount and experience how proven techniques can help you to feel better.
There is no problem if you come and you will just listen, certainly, you will find something useful for you. An experience can empower change in your life.
Places are limited and therefore pre-booking is required.
The minimum number of attendees are two. In case that this number won't be reached, the event will be rescheduled.
A few words about the organisation: when you will come, please wait in the waiting room. When you join to this event, you will be asked to confirm your attendance 24-hours in advance.
About the host
Dr. Jakub Tencl, MHS Accred. (Dip Psychology) attended HMI's College and Clinic of Hypnotherapy where he received his diploma in hypnotherapy. He also collected 200 clinical hours. Most recently, he graduated from Charter University with a PhD in hypnotherapy. Jakub is currently employed at the West End Medical Practice in London.
Since having hypnotherapy my mind has settled, calmer way of thinking. My enthusiasm for life has increased, I'm...
I have benefited greatly from my experience of CBT and hypnotherapy. It has helped me deal with long standing...
Experiencing a healthy apprehension before doing something is a feeling most people deal with from time to time,...