Age regression to causal
Date & Time:3rd December 2016, 9.30am - 5pm
Cost:£165.00 or purchase my E Manual for only £55.00
Location:The Angel Hotel
143 Regent Street
- Find an event in your area
Join me for a great day and allow me to share with you how I regress clients safely to their nitial Sensitising Event (ISE) and subsequently help them make a positive change.
The day covers:
- How to understand the abbreviations e.g. ISE, SSE, ICT and more
- Understand primary and secondary gains.
- Understand the uses of AR.
- How to regress clients safely and effectively.
- Uncover the causal & resolve the internal conflict.
- How to recognise and deal efficiently with abreactions.
- Using gestalt techniques to help the inner child (IC).
- Talking to the grown up (GU).
- How to spot the client’s non verbal signs.
- How and when to use age progression or future pacing.
- Future re-enforcing.
- Integrate and associate your client back to the present.
- Learn how to effectively deal with client resistance.
- Is there such a thing as resistance? What else could it be?
- What to do when client says, nothing is happening or nothing is there.
- Use my effective induction to go directly to hypnotic somnambulism.
- Watch live demonstrations and practise with fellow delegates.
Live demonstration (no DVD or videos) of my methods (volunteers required).
What you will get: -
- A course ring binder c/w protective sleeves for your notes
- A clipboard, quality pen, highlighter
- Course hand-outs
- Plus my regression process checklist
- The confidence and ability to use regression techniques
- A full day with John doing all the training and demonstrations
- Regular supplies of tea/coffee/biscuits and lunch
The Award: Diploma as an age regression therapist
Times are 09.30 start & end 16.30.
Your investment in your future is only £150.00.
About the host
Your host John (That's me) has many years of experience both as a Hypnotherapist and as a Trainer.
My training school was accredited back in 2006 by the GHR so at least you know I have been checked out.
On my events I promise to look after you and share as much as I can in the time allotted.
Phone me if you have questions. 01926 810436
I was really scared to go see a hypnotherapist. I thought I'd be brainwashed and was worried I'd be unconscious...
Experiencing a healthy apprehension before doing something is a feeling most people deal with from time to time,...
I had hypnotherapy to quit smoking - it was the best thing I could have done! I think it helped that I had come to...