Accredited diploma in hypnotherapy
Location:Hampshire School Of Hypnotherapy
- Find an event in your area
Professional Training to become a qualified hypnotherapist
The diploma in hypnotherapy offered by the Hampshire School of Hypnotherapy has been assessed and validated at Practitioner Level by The General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC) UK.
Successful graduates will be awarded a Diploma in Hypnotherapy and are eligible for professional registration with The General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR).
Some of the subjects covered in the course include:
- The philosophy behind hypnotherapy.
- Fears, phobias and habits.
- Running consultations.
- Inducing hypnosis and working with a client under hypnosis.
- Learn specialist techniques, such as inner child work, gestalt and neuro-linguistic programming (NLP).
This professional diploma training course gives you all of the tools and qualifications you need to become a fully qualified hypnotherapist.
On qualifying you will be offered membership of the Hampshire School of Hypnotherapy and you will be eligible to apply for GHR registration.
We also provide on-going help and support as you get your practice going.
- To train students in the theory and practical applications of hypnosis. This includes the students experiencing the hypnotic state and learning how to induce this in others.
- To introduce and illustrate the theoretical and biological basis of hypnosis and how it can facilitate healing.
- To give students confidence, knowledge and ability to facilitate therapy to clients in a professional manner.
- To enable students to become qualified practitioners in the profession.
I have smoked for over 20 years. I have been very unhappy with my life, for the last year and I am trying to give...
Since having hypnotherapy my mind has settled, calmer way of thinking. My enthusiasm for life has increased, I'm...
I've always been anxious and I wanted some more confidence. I decided to go and see a hypnotherapist, and...