A therapist's guide to NLP
Date & Time:28th July 2017, 10am - 4pm
Cost:£197 per delegate
Location:TBC Training Centre
- Find an event in your area
This one day course held in Crediton, near Exeter, is specifically for Therapists. Therapists not using NLP in their practice are behind the times! You need to keep up with cutting edge things to give your clients the very best and be the best you can be – I know you, as good hypnotherapists, will want to help your clients.
No doubt you may have touched on NLP somewhere but do you know how and when to use it with your clients? It fits so beautifully with other therapies such as Hypnotherapy and is so seamless. I have been using it for nearly two decades in my Hypnotherapy practice now and have had the most amazing results.
What you will learn on this course:
- the magical NLP communication skill
- NLP Body language – literally get on the right side of someone!
- build fast rapport – people will feel they have known you for years!
- learn how to actively listen – give your client 110% and make them realise they are special.
You will also learn the three preferred language patterns people use:
- how and when to and not to use these language patterns
- how and when to use NLP with your clients – and not!
- learn hto find your and your client's personality type.
We will look at what works best with what conditions and practice these skills in class. You will have the first-hand knowledge of NLP Trainer & Clinical Hypnotherapist Teresa, who has trained with Dr Richard Bandler the co-inventor of NLP, Paul McKenna and British Society of Clinical Hypnosis (BSCH).
Each delegate will receive an attendance certificate for their CPD purposes and a manual to take away containing all we cover.
All course materials, lunch and refreshments provided.
Free on site secure parking
Free wifi but no phone signal!
I have been suffering from anxiety and panic attacks for a long time, which I felt I was coping with. However, a...
I've always been anxious and I wanted some more confidence. I decided to go and see a hypnotherapist, and...
My hypnotherapist has changed my life. After years of struggling with weight management the hypno band and the...